Kim's blog

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Summer

Soooo I have been back for nearly 2 months now. I have worked for most of the summer and took a break last week. I have been down in Edinburgh soaking up the Festival Spirit by seeing a whole load of different shows; whether it be music, dance, comedy or film. One night did involve a random digiridoo (spelling not sure) and drums - that turned into a dance music fest but with a digiridoo instead of computer music. Was random!! This evening I went to a wedding reception as well, which was a nice way to end my week. Back home tomorrow and then I have 1 week of work where I get to stand and look pretty in a tartan skirt and speak a little bit of French. They were unfortunately sold out of mini kilts!!! DAMN!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home