Kim's blog

Friday, May 05, 2006

Our new arrival...


The latest addition to my family is our new puppy, called Ollie, who is a black lab. He is only 9 weeks old now, and very cute! Too small to go on any real walks, and is in the process of terrorising the cats. He doesn't really understand what they are, and they don't like him, so any time he gets too close he receives a slap on the nose!

Anyway sorry it has been such a long time since I updated my blog, I've been at home for 2 weeks on holiday! It was such a great two weeks being in my house with my family. For those of you whom I didn't see, I'm sorry I just didn't have much time, it seemed to fly by. But I'll be back in about a month and a halfish. I did manage to see quite a few of you and I am so grateful that you took some time out from studying to have a coffee or lunch. It was great to have a catch up with what's been happening whilst I haven't been there. It's nice weather here in Brittany, it started to rain yesterday though as soon as I stepped off the plane! But today it is much better. Back to work on Tuesday, as it is a holiday weekend. Then in 2 weeks I have Lyndsay coming to visit me, then Al is coming the week after. So I'm really looking forward to that!

Good luck to you all with exams!!!

1 Comments:

  • awww ollie is such a cutie! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home